According to IDATE, by 2018, 420 millions connected cars will be on the world's roadways.
There are several designs being worked on, and IDATE proposes different strategies for creating connected cars.
Whatever strategy auto makers decide to use, you'll be connected from anywhere at any time.
The world just became a little bit smaller!
This Fun Fact Friday, we're focusing on the 5 things you should know about Google's self-driving cars:
1. They've driven 700, 000 accident free miles so far on freeways
2. Google's cars can rapidly learn how to handle thousands of urban driving situations
3. Just 4 states - Nevada, California, Florida and Washington D.C. - have approved testing on public streets
4. Back in 2012 Google predicted that we'd have self-driving cars by 2017 - they haven't revised this date!
5. Google will probably sell it's technology to major car manufacturers rather than invest in making the cars themselves.
Nissan is currently testing a new car that cleans itself! The car's special paint repels water and oils, meaning that you need to clean your car much less frequently.
Now how cool is that?!
Fun Fact Friday is Back! And this week, we're talking about your tires.
Did you know that you should be aware of what your tire's speed rating is?
If you're not aware, you could be at greater risk for a blowout or a car crash.
At False Creek Collision, we reduce air pollution by using a waterborne paint system that reduces Volatile Organic Compounds from our painting processes by 90%!
By getting your car repaired at False Creek Collision, you'll be joining us in our effort to reduce air pollution for a brighter, greener tomorrow for us and our children.
Give us a call today for a free estimate at 604 433-6444.
The new VW Golf R concept car can push 400hp, and go from 0-100kn/h in 3.9s.
Too bad it's only a concept
Volvo has designed an inflatable child's car seat that fits easily into a backpack. Volvo aims to make child car seat safety easy and accessible to parents on-the-go.
Attention Car Lovers:
Bugatti is set to unveil it's latest limited edition in it's 6-part Legend Series: Black Bess.
Check out a brief history of the automobile here! Just click here!